What are the Dates of the 6th annual Festival?
March 5th through March 27th 2012
Where will the films be screening?
So far we have the following venue secured:
Regal Park Terrace 6
4289 Park Road
Charlotte, NC 28209
How much are tickets and where can I get them?
Ticket prices range from $5 to $9. Online tickets will go on sale around mid February 2012. Tickets can also be purchased at the screening venues.
Do you offer any discounts on the ticket price?
The best way to save is to purchase a CFF Membership, which gives you discounts of $2 per ticket and other perks. Read More
There are also passes and ticket bundles that are designed to save you money. These can be purchased just prior or during the festival.
How many films are screened at the Festival?
Approximately 70 films. In this count are included both short and feature-length films.
How are films selected for the Festival?
Films are judged within each category by jury committees comprised of film professionals from the Charlotte region.
Are awards given at the Festival?
The Charlotte Film Festival presents 15 awards–10 juried and 5 audience choice. The are:
- Indie Film Force Award – Best Narrative Feature
- Indie Truth Award – Best Documentary Feature
- Indie Spirit Award – Best Narrative Short
- Indie Fist Award – Best Documentary Short
- Indie Hope Award – Best Student Film
- Indie Magic Award – Best Animated Short
- Best Actor Award – in a short OR feature-length fictional film
- Best Cinematography – in a fictional film
- Best Cinematography – in a documentary film
- Best Music – in any category
- Audience Choice Award Best Narrative Feature
- Audience Choice Award Best Documentary
- Audience Choice Award Best Short Film
- Audience Choice Award Best Animated Film
- Audience Choice Award Best Student Film
What else does the Festival offer apart from films?
- Post Screening Q&A Discussions
- Filmmaking Discussion Panels
- Post Screening events at local bars and restaurants
For more information: Contact Us Here